We are a dedicated team of Olim here to be your advocates in the Knesset and halls of government, and to help you navigate Israeli bureaucracy and government ministries.
How can we help you? Please complete the form below
WHAT WE DO
- Yad L’Olim serves as advocates for new immigrants, their families and global Jewry in the Knesset, government ministries, and city halls.
- Yad L’Olim develops policy initiatives and works with government officials to pass legislation to benefit the Olim community.
- Yad L’Olim ensures that no Oleh is alone – we are here to support and empower olim and their families to help them succeed in Israel.
- Yad L’Olim helps olim navigate Israel’s complex bureaucratic hurdles with care and supportive guidance.
WHO WE ARE
- Yad L’Olim is led by former Knesset member Dov Lipman whose experience and knowhow enables him to work with government authorities to make policy and legislative changes, and to help individuals navigate government ministries.
- Yad L’Olim is made up of a group of impassioned Olim who have created an accessible and caring place for Olim to turn to for assistance, guidance and support with the complexities of Israeli society and bureaucracy.
Yad L’Olim is proud to work on government relations for many immigrant populations, and to date partners together with: